At Livingston, we get that running your business consists of an endless list of priorities. And getting your goods in the hands of your customers is right at the top of the list. That’s why our mission is to simplify all aspects of trade; starting with our onboarding process.
When you partner with Livingston, our experts are with you every step of the way, from project planning and onboarding to the successful delivery of your shipments – and beyond. To help make the transition of your account to Livingston as smooth as possible, we’ve assembled a number of key resources, and we’ve also included some trade-related content we think you’ll find helpful.
Learn about how to complete the necessary documents to have Livingston clear your shipments, and to get your shipments moving. Quickly and easily.
- Shipping to the US - How to complete a US Power of Attorney
- Key US Customs documents you need to know
- Shipping to the US - Checklist - Preparing Your Customs Documents
- Shipping to Canada - How to complete a General Agency Agreement
- Shipping to Canada - Customs Documents Simplified
- Shipping to Canada - Nine steps to clearing your goods at the border
- Shipping to Canada - How to complete a Goods and Services Tax letter