Tax Administration Service (SAT)
On November 30TH, the Tax Administration Service (SAT) published Bulletin No. 26, by which it is reported that version 1.5 of the “Guidelines with the technological specifications for customs clearance of merchandise will be published with technological device or Operation Document for Customs Clearance”, which are attached to this communication, in which the following modifications were made:
The name of the guidelines is updated in accordance with the provisions of rules 2.4.11. and 3.1.33. of the General Rules of Foreign Trade in force.
• The average term of control is replaced by technological device.
• The reference to rule 3.1.33 is updated. in accordance with the General Rules of Foreign Trade in force.
• The corresponding information was added to the Data Dictionary to generate a DODA for operations with electronic notice of export import and transit operations.
• The user access procedure was incorporated for the generation, administration and consultation of DODA in a production environment.
• Sections VII and VIII were added for the transmission of the DODA by web service and unified service.
It is worth mentioning that these guidelines are published in the Customs Portal, in the following route: Customs / Cargo / Services / File downloads Import and export / Final and preliminary manuals.
Read full article (Spanish)