At Livingston, we’ve expanded our global footprint, and continue to grow our presence and solutions into every corner of the world. Our clients look to us for thought leadership, expertise and more importantly, to ‘simplify trade’. We offer solutions to simplify the complexities of trade to help you succeed in a global marketplace.
In this spirit, we present you Livingston’s Global Perspectives – a collaborative effort between Canadian and U.S. Regulatory Affairs, and Global Trade Management teams that present a collection of global regulatory and compliance issues you need to know about.
We hope you enjoy this quarterly content and welcome your feedback, which can be sent to LivingstonGlobalPerspectives@livingstonintl.com.
Because trade is always evolving, you may also be interested in receiving more immediate updates. If you’re interested in daily regulatory and compliance news, send us an email with the subject line ‘subscribe’.
Trade’s complicated. At Livingston, we get it. This quarterly newsletter is just one of the many ways we try to simplify it.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs Canada
Director, U.S. Regulatory Affairs
Vice President, GTM Governance
- Magnitsky Law
- China’s New Method for Import Duty Payment
- Comparing CETA and NAFTA is like Comparing Apples to Oranges
- U.S. Implements the 2014 Wassenaar Arrangement Plenary Changes
- U.S. Country of Origin Labeling (COOL)
- WTO and the WCO – What is the Difference?
- Trade Agreement for Automotive Sector between MERCOSUR and Mexico
- A look into the SAFE Framework, its benefits and challenges
- India’s biggest indirect tax reform in decades
- Canada Closer to Full eManifest Implementation