Federal Official Gazette (DOF)
On April 5th, the Secretariat of Economy (SE), published in the Federal Official Gazette (DOF), the following resolution:
- The beginning of the administrative procedure for the examination of the validity of the definitive countervailing duties imposed on imports of welded carbon steel pipe originating in the United States, Spain and India, regardless of the country of origin, which enter through tariff items 7305.11.02, 7305.12.02 and 7305.19.99 of the TIGIE, or by any other.
- The examination period is set from January 1 to December 31, 2020 and the analysis period from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2020.
- In accordance with the provisions of Articles 11.3 of the Anti-Dumping Agreement, the definitive countervailing duties referred to in point 1 of this Resolution will continue to be in force while the present validity examination procedure.
- National producers, importers, exporters, foreign legal entities or any person who proves to have a legal interest in the result of this examination procedure, will have a period of twenty-eight working days to prove their legal interest and submit the response to the established official form. for this purpose, as well as the arguments and evidence that they deem appropriate.
- This Resolution will enter into force the day after its publication.
Read full notice (Spanish).