National Commission for Regulatory Improvement (CONAMER)
On December 15th, the Secretariat of Economy (SE) published on the National Commission for Regulatory Improvement (CONAMER), the following information:
- The validity of the Agreement establishing administrative measures in the Ministry of Economy is extended, due to the health emergency generated by the COVID-19 coronavirus published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on June 29, 2020 and its modifications later, to specify that it will be in force until June 29, 2021, or until the health authority determines that there is no epidemiological risk related to the opening, in a gradual, cautious and orderly manner, of activities related to the Federal Public Administration , in accordance with the traffic light system by regions, of the geographical areas where the properties in which the Ministry of Economy operates are domiciled.
- Unit of International Commercial Practices (UPCI)
For the purposes of the investigation procedures in matters of unfair international trade practices, the special procedures that derive from these and the revocation appeals processed before the International Commercial Practices Unit (UPCI), the development of said procedures will be subject to the next:
- The processing and discharge of all proceedings will be carried out electronically, through the email address email@example.com, attending to the following:
- All promotions must contain the autograph signature of the promoter;
- An index must be included in all promotions, listing the documents attached to each promotion;
- In all promotions, the confidentiality rules provided for in the Foreign Trade Law and its Regulations will be observed, and
- The parties, in their promotions, must indicate at least one email to receive notifications from the UPCI, as well as a contact telephone number.
Read full article (Spanish)