Livingston can guide you through the process of completing the self-assessment, applying to become an AEO, and running and maintaining certified status. We will:
- Review cargo safety and security processes, procedures and business practices.
- Analyze and evaluate findings against relevant AEO regulatory requirements.
- Present a scorecard report of the findings, including risks and gap analysis.
- Recommend corrective measures.
- Manage the implementation of corrective measures.
- Assess business readiness for the application process.
- Provide support during the AEO application submission process.
Our comprehensive analysis and recommendations will help you submit a successful AEO application. Once your application is approved, you will benefit from: fewer physical and administrative controls, higher priority when selected for controls, lower financial bonds or securities, and shorter supply chain cycle time and lesser products in transit. AEO certified companies can also take advantage of simplified procedures in other regions and countries.