Latest Trade News.
- Aug 20, 2015WikiLeaks offers reward to whomever leaks TTIP
- Aug 14, 2015Truck turn times at LA-LB port complex slowly falling
- Aug 12, 2015Canada seeks comment on food label changes
Canada Customs Invoice
Are your goods bound for Canada? When shipping to Canada, you have three invoicing options:
- a Canada Customs Invoice (CCI) which either you or the vendor can complete;
- a commercial invoice containing the same information as a CCI; or
- a commercial invoice which indicates the buyer, seller, country of origin, price paid or payable and a detailed description of the goods, including quantity, and a CCI that provides the remaining information.
To help simplify your options, Livingston has created a streamlined CCI that contain all of the elements required by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Download it today and make your shipping processes even more efficient.