Latest Trade News.
- Aug 20, 2015WikiLeaks offers reward to whomever leaks TTIP
- Aug 14, 2015Truck turn times at LA-LB port complex slowly falling
- Aug 12, 2015Canada seeks comment on food label changes
How to Build a Great Compliance Program
Good compliance facilitates the movement of trade at the border. For the government, it ensures security through quality trade data, the proper collection of duties and taxes, the proper application of preferential duty tariffs, and the protection of target industries. For you as an importer, it prevents supply chain bottlenecks, costly production downtime, and errors that can result in expensive penalties.
But establishing and maintaining effective compliance can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve put together our guide, “How to build a great compliance program for your U.S. exports” – to help importers like you build effective, efficient compliance processes from the ground up. We cover the following topics:
- Defining goals and costs
- Gaining management buy-in
- Developing formal compliance policies
- And more.
Download “How to build a great compliance program for your U.S. exports” today!