U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) updated their Certification of Origin Template used to certify goods meet requirements for select Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) to now include the U.S. – Mexico -Canada (USMCA) FTA, and the U.S. – Japan Trade Agreement.
This is in addition to the following trade agreements which also appear in CBP’s template:
- Australia Free Trade Agreement (AUFTA)
- Central America -Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR)
- Chile Free Trade Agreement (CLFTA)
- Columbia Trade Promotion Agreement (COTPA)
- Korea Free Trade Agreement (KORUS)
- Panama Trade Promotion Agreement (PATPA
- Peru Trade Promotion Agreement (PETPA)
- Singapore Free Trade Agreement (SGFTA)
Note: The certification statement language may be specific to the trade agreement.
CBP has information on the various Free Trade Agreements available, or you may contact your Livingston account representative for further details.
Livingston has created a specific USMCA template, available in both pdf and excel formats.
If you have any questions regarding Certification of Origin Templates, Livingston can help! Please contact either your Livingston account manager or our regulatory affairs group at firstname.lastname@example.org