On January 11th, 2022, the Secretariat of Finance and Public Credit (SHCP) published the ANNEX 2 of the General Rules of Foreign Trade for 2022. These rules are important for the trade community because they change certain procedures and protocols; non-compliance could lead to penalties.
This annex was previously Annex 1-A in the RGCE for 2020. The following are noteworthy additions and changes:
- 22/CL Notice of personnel registered before Social Security (IMSS)
- 49/CL Authorization and extension for the entry or exit of merchandise from national territory through a place other than the authorized location (an addition)
- 70/CL Request for a favorable technical opinion from the Computer Program to carry out Volumetric Controls, to obtain authorization for the entry or exit of merchandise from the national territory through a place other than the authorized one (an addition)
- 71/CL Notice to send the opinion and certificate of the persons authorized for the entry or exit of good from the national territory through a place other than the authorized one (an addition)
- 79/CL Notice of compliance with regulations and non-tariff restrictions omitted
- 128/CL Authorization for the extraordinary service for the clearance of the goods, for the cost of $250.90
Read article here (Spanish).