U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced the 2023 Trade Symposium will be held in Boston, Massachusetts, on April 17-19, 2023, at the Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport. It will be a combined event, together with the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) conference.
This year’s general sessions include discussions on the following:
- 21st Century Customs Framework (21CCF)
- Forced Labor and Uyghur Act Implementation
- Cargo Modernization and Trade Innovation
- De Minimis Challenges and Solutions
- Fostering Integrity through Partnership Around the Globe
- CTPAT – Trade Compliance
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Enforcement Trends and Strategies
- CBP Centers of Excellence and Expertise
Registration is now open, through April 6th, for both in-person sessions as well as virtual sessions. The registration fee is $320.00 US for in person, and $24.00 US for webcast attendance. Registration must be done on-line, with payment by credit card. Registrations will be confirmed and processed on a first come, first serve basis.
CPB has a hotel room block reserved for the Trade Symposium, with arrangements and expenses for lodging the responsibility of the attendee.
If you have any questions regarding the 2023 CBP Trade Symposium please email TFCSSummit@cbp.dhs.gov.