Essential travel includes, but is not limited to:
- Traveling for medical purposes
- Traveling to attend educational institutions
- Traveling to work in the U.S.
- Traveling for emergency response and public health purposes
- Engaged in in lawful cross-border trade
- Engaged in official government travel or diplomatic travel
- Members of the U.S. Armed Forces, and the spouses and children of members of the U.S. Armed Forces, returning to the U.S.
- Engaged in military-related travel or operations
Non-essential travel includes traveling for tourism purposes.
If you have any questions regarding CBP’s extension of the non-essential travel ban, Livingston can help! Please contact either your Livingston account manager or our regulatory affairs group at firstname.lastname@example.org