- ID: 60302
- Posted: July 11, 2018
- State/Province: Quebec
- Country: Canada
Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in the U.S. We’re a market leader offering customs brokerage, consulting and compliance, and freight forwarding services at more than 100 key locations in North America, Europe and Asia. Customs brokerage is our core business and helping our customers navigate the complex and changing world of international trade is what we do best. Consider joining our team for the opportunity to grow your career. From entry level to expert advisors, our supportive culture of learning will help you get the career you want.
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare traffic files and instructions for delivery orders and ensure that the Bill of Lading is provided.
- Confirm that Customs releases and steamship releases are obtained and trace late or lost freight.
- Verify supplementary charges prior to payment of invoices.
- Maintain superior working relationship with external and internal clients.
- Track/trace Air / Truck shipments, to avoid potential extra charges.
Livingston is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.Apply Now