Food Importers: Are you ready for FSV?
FDA experts, Kathie Raymond and Barbara Collins, will provide you with basic strategies and tools needed when shipping FDA-related goods across the northern U.S. border. Learn about applicable rules, regulations, registrations, and ACE requirements you need to understand and document in order to be compliant.
This webinar will cover:
- Upcoming changes in May 2017 for food importers; Foreign Supplier Verification (FSV)
- The differences in rules between various ports along the U.S.-Canada border, with special attention to regulations pertaining to food, drugs and medical devices.
- A review of import shipping procedures.
- What to expect from the FDA and why you have to monitor your shipments.
- What steps you need to take with regard to FDA holds and detentions.
- Common best practices for implementing a hassle-free and compliant documentation process.
Who Should Attend?
This session is ideal for importers shipping food, medical devices and drug-related items into the United States.
Register today to learn more about mandatory FDA reporting requirements and changes that may affect your business.
Date: May 10, 2017
Start time: 1:00 PM Eastern
Estimated length: 1.5 hours
Our expert speakers
Manager, FDA Compliance
As Manager, FDA Compliance, Kathie Raymond is responsible for ensuring Livingston’s clients are compliant with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. Kathie has over fifteen years of experience in FDA compliance and has particular expertise in FDA regulations that fall under 21CFR (Code of Federal Regulations), the Food Safety Modernization Act, the Bioterrorism Act and FDA requirements under ACE (Automated Commercial Environment). As a result of Kathie’s expertise and diligence, Livingston is recognized by the FDA as a superior filer and has received 95% on all filer audits for 2016. Kathie continues to contribute as an FDA compliance expert for webinars and various publications.
Barbara Collins, FDA Analyst, joined Livingston International in 1997 as Manager of the Lewiston-Queenston Release office and became an integral member of the FDA team in 2008. Barbara works directly with U.S. FDA offices throughout the U.S., and works closely with Livingston clients regarding importing of all FDA regulated products. She is responsible for ensuring clients meet all FDA regulated requirements for their shipments. Barbara has received Livingston’s Dare to Soar award for performance-driven operations management.