Travel through the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel will be interrupted due to closures as the final phase of a $21.6 million renovation continues.
To complete the project, the tunnel will be closed based on the following schedule:
- Oct. 20-30 – The tunnel will be closed from 8 p.m. Oct. 20 through 5:30 a.m. Oct 30.
- Oct. 30-Nov. 22: The tunnel will be closed 8 p.m.-5:30 a.m. Sundays-Thursdays.
- Nov. 23-26: The tunnel will be open to traffic.
- Nov. 27-Dec. 23: The tunnel will be closed 8 p.m.- 5:30 a.m. Sundays-Thursdays.
- Dec. 23- Jan. 1: The tunnel will be open to traffic.
- Jan. 2- mid-June: The tunnel will be closed from 8 p.m.- 5:30 a.m. Sundays-Thursdays.
The renovations are scheduled for completion in June 2018.
If you have general questions regarding the information in this bulletin, please contact either your Livingston account manager, or our regulatory affairs group at email@example.com.