Livingston’s shipment tracking system allows you to locate and check the release status for your U.S. and Canada bound shipments.
Detroit-Windsor Tunnel closure planned for 10 days in October
The Detroit-Windsor Tunnel border crossing will be closed completely for 10 days in October for repairs and upgrades. The tunnel closure will start October 20th at 8:30 p.m., it will reopen on October 30 at 5:30 a.m..
Repair schedule following the initial closure
After the initial closure, repairs to the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel will continue on evenings and weekends as follows:
- October 30 to November 22: The tunnel will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. each Sunday through Thursday night.
- November 23 to November 26: The tunnel will be open to traffic.
- November 27 to December 23: The tunnel will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. each Sunday through Thursday night.
- December 23 to January 1, 2018: The tunnel will be open to traffic.
- January 2 to Mid-June: The Tunnel will be closed from 8:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. each Sunday through Thursday night.
Track your shipments on the go!
Introducing the Livingston Tracker App
The Livingston Shipment Tracker App lets you quickly and easily check the clearance status of your shipments through the U.S. and Canadian borders on the go, keeping you informed of your shipment’s status no matter where you are!
The Livingston Shipment Tracker App is available now. Click here to learn more about the app, or use the buttons below to download it on your platform of choice: