Take advantage of free trade agreements, such as NAFTA and CETA. Determine if your products are eligible for preferential duty rates and get the maximum possible duty savings.
Livingston Consulting helps manufacturers that need to qualify their products for preference criterion-based free trade agreements. We provide a comprehensive analysis of your product suite to determine its eligibility for certification.
Our origin certification service involves:
- Identification of the specific rule of origin based on the HS classification (and/or BOM).
- Classification of component material to the first level.
- Results from Supplier solicitation service are incorporated (if available).
- Analysis to determine if the product meets the requirements of the specific rule of origin (tariff shift and/or regional value content).
- Detailed origin determination identifying the product’s eligibility.
- If ineligible, analysis continues to the second, third, or fourth level of manufacture.
How you’ll benefit:
- Rely on our extensive expertise in this area for accurate and timely certification.
- Take control of your compliance risk and know that you can support your free trade agreement claims.
- Get the maximum duty savings available to you and stay competitive.