Latest Trade News.
- Oct 9, 2015CBP issues instructions as Softwood Lumber Agreement expires
- Oct 9, 2015Uruguay, Venezuela, Seychelles to be removed from GSP
- Oct 9, 2015Magnitsky Law
Self-clearance importer services
For Canadian importers, the self-clearance option can mean better control, cost savings and enhanced customs compliance. Choosing the right system and support is the most important step.
Bringing the customs process in-house means you need to make important decisions about systems. You also need to build a contingency that ensures your shipments keep moving even if you or your staff is unavailable.
Our Insight Partner system provides your company with online access from anywhere. And, as your safety net and at your request, Livingston can step in at any time and perform any additional work on your behalf.
Our Insight Partner technology solution
With Insight Partner, you use the same system as Livingston, Canada’s leading customs broker. Secure, online access is available to you and your staff from any PC with Internet access.
Key features of Insight Partner include:
- Full functionality, including ACROSS, CLVS, B3 and B2 creation, and a complete CSA module.
- Releases and entries transmitted via Livingston’s CADEX and ACROSS lines.
- Flexible reporting tools to access work in progress, releases, shipment status and your company’s K84 statement.