Latest Trade News.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidate in this position will be responsible for releasing, expediting and related Client/Carrier contact.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain, match and coordinate all incoming release documentation.
- Contact clients/carriers for missing documentation and information.
- Establish correct client accounts and review client procedures.
- Enter data from documents as well as additional costs.
- Establish credit releases as defined by company policy.
- Split and collate RMD packages for presentation to Customs and apply bar codes.
- Maintain, control and follow up with RMD packages pending Customs release.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding tracing and other client services.
- Control and arrange payment of disbursements as required.
- Expedite shipments and prepare export documentation. Handle CADEX batching reports if required.
- Rotating afterhours paid on-call requirements
- Having a Vehicle is an asset
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 6 months work related experience.
- Enrollment or completion of Tier 1 of the Livingston Professional Preparation Program
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills with high work standards.
- Well developed analytical and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Customs operations.
- Ability to reflect a professional company image at all times.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating the position title and salary expectations to Mr. M. Southworth at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Livingston International Inc., however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Livingston International Inc. is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check and when appropriate a credit and/or motor vehicle history.