Latest Trade News.
Client Service Manager
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Client Service, the successful candidate in this position will be responsible for the overall satisfaction, retention and profitability for a designated base of clients.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively contact client base to confirm satisfaction and identify new opportunities.
- Resolve escalated issues and approve write offs jointly with operations managers.
- Educate clients on regulatory updates and requirements.
- Manage a successful implementation of new clients or implementation of new solutions with existing clients.
- Lead client renegotiations and profitability analyses and monitor and act upon client satisfaction survey results.
- Conduct regularly scheduled client visits to solicit feedback on LII’s performance and overall client satisfaction.
- Lead periodic reviews with clients (quarterly, annually etc).
- Support Regional Managers to educate, coach and mentor Service Coordinators.
- Post Secondary School education in a business related course.
- A minimum of 3 years progressive customer service management experience or similar direct client facing experience in customs brokerage or transportation.
- Certified Customs Specialist or Professional Designation.
- A minimum of 5 years Customs Brokerage experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills with the ability to drive change and deliver targeted results.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Excellent understanding of customs brokerage process, procedures and regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and CRM experience preferred.
- Comfortable to prepare and make presentations to small and large audiences.
- Maintain a professional company image at all times.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating the reference code, position title and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Livingston International Inc., however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Livingston International Inc. is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check and when appropriate a credit and/or motor vehicle history