Latest Trade News.
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
Job description, reporting relationship
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Client Service, the Client Service Manager is responsible for the overall satisfaction, retention and profitability for a designated base of clients.
The key position duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school degree required.
- Minimum 3 years progressive customer service management experience preferably in customs brokerage or transportation. LCB/CCS preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Superb organizational and negotiation skills with the ability to drive change and deliver targeted results
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CRM experience preferred.
- A solid foundation of Livingston operating systems knowledge
- Sound Livingston solution knowledge and expertise
Those interested in applying for this position are asked to forward an updated résumé by the close date to: Livingston International Inc. via email to: email@example.com