Trade Analysts will take direction from Senior Trade Analysts, Supervisors and Operations Managers in day-to-day duties and decisions. These employees will be responsible for analysis of international trade data, applying of Customs rules and regulations in import/export related activities. Analysts will work with internal and external contacts to provide data guidance and expertise to implement and maintain processes.
This a temporary position to secure UAT activities during MIC implementation project.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain, analyze, interpret and manage international trade data, such as: customs rules & regulations, trade documentation, Customs Tariff of the European Union and other manuals covering Harmonized Tariff System, export & import restrictions
- Provide outstanding customer service to external clients and partners
- Support Client in daily Customs operations (e.g. transaction processing, use of Customs applications)
- Cooperate with Customs Brokers to implement/maintain LII’s processes throughout our clients’ Customs operations
- Work with departments across LII to provide trade expertise
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience in the area of logistics or/and customs
- Strong team-player orientation and customer focus (prior experience in customer service area is desired)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Microsoft suite (Excel skills)
- Positive attitude, fast learning skills and strong work ethic
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English, preferred German
- Bachelor’s degree, International Trade, International Business, Logistics, Customs or similar.