Reporting to the Manager, Service Coordinators the Service Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for responding to client inquiries and issues. This would include resolving inquiries and issues for assigned clients as well as providing support to other Services Coordinators.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Respond and resolve general and complex issues and inquiries and ensure that the issues are resolved at “root cause”.
Provide communication of resolution to the client accordingly.
Respond to client issues and opportunities for improvement including incorrect HS classification, slow releases incorrect billing/invoices etc.
Provide clients with information as required based on the needs identified during reactive client contact.
Maintain up to date client and contact information and monitor client satisfaction based on information collected on the surveys.
Document all client interaction in Salesforce.com.
Process credits and/or invoices and determine write offs and/or collection issues within prescribed guidelines.
Recognize when an issue has not been resolved, escalate matter to either respective MSD and/or CSM and work collaboratively until a resolution
has been achieved.
Continuously monitor relationship with clients, assessing strengths, weaknesses and opportunities and share this information with the MSDs
and/or CSMs in order to strengthen our client relationships.
Identify client needs for other LII solutions and inform CSMs to follow up on the leads.
• High School Diploma/College Degree preferred
• A minimum of 2 years progressive client relationship management experience (previous work experience as an IA would be preferred)
• LCB/CCS or working towards earning preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to deal effectively with both internal and external
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
• Sound knowledge of Customs processes, procedures and regulations. Knowledge of U.S. Customs and OGA requirements, procedures and
regulations would be a definite asset.
• Knowledge of Harmonized Tariff Schedule and regulations.Apply Now