Job Title: Operations Assistant
Operations – (USA) –
This position will provide support to the business operations with both clerical support and also with department-specific processing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General office clerical support: Answer/direct incoming telephone calls and direct them to appropriate person and greet visitors.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail, fax, overnight envelopes, and filing. Order supplies, additional duties as assigned.
- Check handling
- ISIS Imaging
- ACH Processing
- AP/AR Support
- Become familiarized with brokerage and freight systems, Microsoft products and accounting software.
- Learn the basic brokerage entry process as time permits.
- This job requires the ability to multitask competing priorities. Resolution through communication with manager and/or other lead team members.
- This position requires ability to use multiple operating systems. Training will be provided by department or other training resources.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum education required: High School Diploma or Equivalent The above is a brief overview of responsibilities for this position.
For courtesy reasons, all interested internal applicants may wish to discuss their intent to apply with their immediate supervisor at the time they submit their resume. Applicants must have completed 12 months in their current position, including the appropriate probation period.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply for the position by going to the career section in the Talent Center. Only those candidates who will be considered for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click Apply to complete the online application process.
Livingston is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a credit and/or motor vehicle history.