This Client Service Manager will be responsible for managing Livingston client satisfaction and account profitability across all service used by the client. The CSM will be the client’s key business contact for all lines of business, building strong relationships with economic decision makers, increasing client retention and up-selling all lines of business.
Manages client relationships
- Handles portfolio of clients.
- Conducts client visits to understand their cross-border trade requirements.
- Prepares client calls by reviewing client history, running appropriate reports on revenue and ransactions, analyzing client information in appropriate systems (SFDC) determine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Establishes strong relationship with clients’ economic decision-maker as their single point of contact for all lines of business.
- Follows-up with written documentation confirming discussions
- Assist with resolution to service issues by working closely with SC’s to manage and resolve client issues to clients satisfaction in a timely manner
- Identifies client needs for other lines of business through proactive discussion with client and thorough needs assessment of clients’ cross-border trade requirements
- Coordinates quotation preparation with appropriate team personnel and key contacts from other lines of business.
- Submits quotations to client and provides all necessary details to ensure quotation is fully understood.
- Manages all pending quotes ensuring tight follow-up with clients
- Closes quotation and hands-off to appropriate line of business service delivery team
- Probes with clients to obtain all necessary detail related to a rate reduction request
- Reviews all pertinent data to make a pricing assessment
- Makes pricing recommendation to appropriate party
- Communicates pricing to client and firms-up the deal
Records client profile information
- Obtains key information to build strong business profile including information on key contacts and locations, need and potential for other line of business services, call log,quotation history and marketing information.
- Records the information into SFDC system
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge and experience with project management methodology and techniques.
- Comfortable preparing and making presentations to small and large audiences.
- Ability to be self-motivated, creative and work in a challenging and stressful environment.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and schedule activities
- Excellent understanding of brokerage process, procedures, regulations and regulatory requirements
- Solid understanding of other Livingston solutions and their processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) and Salesforce.com
- Maintain a professional, business-like appearance
Minimum Education Required:
- Post Secondary Education or equivalent combination of education and experience as outlined above
- A minimum of 4 years progressive client relationship management experience in similar environment
- Plus 6 months on the job training
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click Apply to complete the online application process.
Livingston is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a credit and/or motor vehicle history.Apply Now